My Hearing Condition ,Please read this

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 07 Jul 2001 16:19:58 -0400

Simone,

I read your whole letter.  What a predicament!  I wish I could shed some
light on your situation, but I cannot.  I am writing a response only to
encourage others on the list to PROTECT YOUR HEARING before you get into
a similar problem.

I began noticing some minor tinnitis a year or two ago.  I started using
earplugs I bought from Pianotek and the situation has not worsened.  It
hasn't gotten better, either, but at the current level I can live with
it the rest of my life (I'm 54) without feeling handicapped.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT