My Hearing Condition ,Please read this

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sat, 07 Jul 2001 18:45:33 +0200

Hello Simone,

Your story reminds me of the scientist Dr Tesla. He was extremely sensitive
in his hearing and at a certain moment could hear a fly land on the table.
'Real' sounds were unbearable for him.

In any case, I find it totally ridiculous that trained doctors prescribe
downers for highly sensitive people. It shows how much they actually 'know'.

In your case I think it is not a mechanical fault but a nerve/sensitivity
condition. One must think clearly and logically.
If your hearing is over sensitive, you must take care not to 'hear' to much.
Ear plugs are therefor a must in the first place, like a bandage on an open
wound.
Secondly, I would go to a real good and well known meditation center. Not
necessarily to become religious but to train your body and brain to
1 'get into silence'
2 to learn how to block sound
3 to learn to recondition and improve your nerve system
4 to get better equipped for 'normal' daily life.

friendly greetings

Antares,

Amsterdam, Holland

where music is, no harm can be