Factory muted duplex

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 06 Jul 2001 14:39:46 -0500

Ron,
          Your elequence never ceases to amaze me.   Now Is Kawai's blue
cloth better that the Yamaha Red?  Some one probably did some serious
market research on the topic.  Blue for tranquility, and Red for anger.
<G>  Now florescent green or pink would really get the salesmen inventing
some wild stories. mmmmmmmmmm I wonder???????
Roger