H.R. 1774

Ritchiepiano@AOL.COM Ritchiepiano@AOL.COM
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 21:45:13 EDT

 Dear Fellow PTG Members:

    I encourage you to read the article in the July 2001 PTJ on
 page 14, "Executive Outlook" by our Executive Director Dan Hall.
 Legislation has been introduced to extend the availability of
 health care to Association members and employees.
 Regardless of your present situation regarding health care
 coverage, things can always change, none of us should pass
 the opportunity to voice a positive opinion on this legislation.
 I feel this would be very beneficial to each and every member
 and a valuable benefit of being a member of the
 Piano Technicians Guild. Please pass this on to fellow
 members or anyone who would be willing to show their support for this
 important Bill.

 Mark Ritchie RPT