Appt. Danger

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 20:15:13 -0500

Hey Terry,
Don't apoligise, Tampa is no place to take chances. You got almost as many
sue-crazy people there as I had in California before I moved.  I don't know what
it's like today.  When I first moved to Slidell, no-one locked their doors.
They surely do today!

Warren

--
Warren Fisher RPT                   Beginners & Lurkers
fish@Communique.net                 Basic Pianotech discussed