Magnetic door signs

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 07:17:23 -0400

Kallie,

In the twenty or so years I've used magnetic signs, no one has ever stolen one
from me, although I lost one during a storm one time while I was driving.  I
agree that if you live in an area where the signs are likely to get stolen, you
would have to look at other options.  I am wondering why anyone would steal a
sign that has my name, address and phone number on it.  What could they do with
it?

The reason I like the magnetic signs is because I have one car for both business
and personal use.  When the weekend comes, I take the signs off and put them
back on again on Monday.  Most people find them very professional looking and
are often surprised when I tell them they just stick on.

Regards,
Clyde