Magnetic door signs

Kallie Swanepoel kccs@netralink.com
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 09:11:43 +0200

Hi

Don't you ever have problems of people steeling off the signs while you're
not in your car and it's parked somewhere?  I've heard of many situations
here in South Africa where signs was taken off the vehicles.  Wouldn't it be
better rather to use stickers?  What is the use of having the signs if you
have to remove it every time you stop somewhere?

Kallie Swanepoel
PIANO TUNER
SOUTH AFRICA
(Member of the SA Association of Professional Piano Tuners)
Tel.:		012/422-3340 (W)
Tel.:		012/343-4946 (H)
Mobile:	083-261-6942
Fax:        012-343-4946
E-Mail:	kccs@netralink.com

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Clyde Hollinger
Sent: 05 July 2001 12:39
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Magnetic door signs

Friends,

I think I got only a few new clients with my door signs, but there is
another
good reason to have them.  Sometimes we arrange for me to tune the piano
even if
no one is home.  Either they leave a door unlocked for me or tell me where
to get
a key.  I am more comfortable having the signs identify me, if any neighbors
see
me go into a house where they know no one is home.

Then there is the situation when the client forgot the appointment.  If it
is
someone I know would want me to just go in and do it, I try all the doors
before
giving up.  Again, it's much better for neighbors to know who that is over
there,
than to wonder if they should be calling the police about an intruder.

Regards,
Clyde