what is black and grey? and read all over?

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 04 Jul 2001 22:47:13 -0500

At 09:13 PM 7/4/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi Roger,
>
>I was not aware that Young Chang made different instruments for different
>parts of the world. I guess my understanding of the term "grey market" is
>pianos that were intentionally designed for a different climate and have
>been "moved" to other parts of the globe after "years" of hard use.

Hi Don,
              An over generalization on my part with the term Grey.   But
well used pianos coming from Asia would be a more accurate description.  I
frequently get fliers offering these instruments for sale at bargin prices.
 They exhibit many of the same problems seen in the Grey market  Yamaha's.
To My knowlege YC does not destination season their products.

Regards Roger