action tie-downs...yes or no?

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Wed, 04 Jul 2001 20:00:33 -0500

Guy,

The hammer birdseyes are at risk, if the truck hits a massive chuckhole.  They
are weakest to stresses from the side.  If you are going a few miles probably
not, but if you will be getting up to freeway speeds.  Could be........

Warren

--
Warren Fisher RPT                   Beginners & Lurkers
fish@Communique.net                 Basic Pianotech discussed