So, what do Canadians have to be proud of?

Carl Meyer cmpiano@home.com
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 16:14:58 -0700

Gosh!! another lurker.  Your name isn't in the directory.
No problem.  I take it that you are canydian due to your spelling of =
Humor.  I like to know who and where the posts are from.  Not that I =
want to come beat the crap out of you,  I just find it interesting to =
know  the source.  I actually liked your post.  If we can make fun of =
each other we can be fast friends, right?

I don't think canadians invented velcro.  Wasn't that invented by black =
parents who put it on the ceiling to keep their kids from jumping on the =
bed????  OMG! now I'm in trouble with the politically correct crowd.  =
Most of my black friends realize that when I make fun of them,  that =
means I really care about them.  The PC crowd can go fish.

Carl Meyer

  ----- Original Message -----=20