Warped Action Parts

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Wed, 04 Jul 2001 13:33:55 -0500

Terry,

Sorry this is a little late. I've gotten behind with my e-mail.

Do you have one of those Alligator forceps kind of thing (I can NOT
remember the correct name right now) that Bill Spurlock sells? It
sure makes leveling in the keybed much easier with the keys and
stack in place.

If you tilt the action up on it's rear frame to insert the punchings
though, be sure you pad, or somehow protect, the stretcher. Don't
ask. :-)

Avery