rescaling

Phillip L Ford fordpiano@lycos.com
Wed, 04 Jul 2001 17:08:48 0000

Del,
In my capacity of rewhateverer of limited skill and even more limited fame I hope to come across one of your instruments so that I have the opportunity to make the choice of improving or not. Unless something happens to change my thinking in the future I will respectfully decline.

Thanks for the reply.

Phil

--

On Tue, 3 Jul 2001 22:12:13

> [...]