how long - thanks

Dale Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 09:35:34 -0500

<<(snip)
No one responded to my concerns of there being an over-satuation of
tuners in
the area.  I guess I shouldn't obsess over it.

Thanks again,
Tom Sivak
Chicago PTG Associate >>

Tom,
When I started my area was saturated with veteran tuners who had all the
in town clientele pretty well sewed up. I found by widening my circle I
could usually get a whole day of work in the small communities in the
area. I am not sure about the particulars of your situation but there is
usually some segment of the market that is underserved. I would suggest
investigating that possibility. Once again I would suggest checking out
the business classes in Reno. Much of the success I have enjoyed has
been from using tips I picked up in such classes.
Hope this helps,
Dale
Dale Probst, RPT
Member, TEAM2001