'Bama Bound

Tony Caught caute@optusnet.com.au
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 23:49:33 +0930

Hi Willem,

Congrats on the new job. That also would be my dream come true. I hope =
that this new rise in status does not see you leaving this Pianotech =
list, I mean Caut is OK but Pianotech is Pianotech.

All the best

Tony Caught

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wimblees@AOL.COM=20
  To: PTG-L@ptg.org ; Pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 10:46 AM
  Subject: 'Bama Bound

  To my friends and colleagues=20

  Once in a while an opportunity comes your way that is too good to pass =
up.=20
  Such an opportunity has been presented tome. I am very happy to report =
that I=20
  have been hired to be to head piano technician at the University of =
Alabama.=20

  This is an opportunity that is just right for me at this stage of my =
life.=20
  Being a piano tuner at a university has always been a dream of mine, =
and now=20
  I will be able to fulfill my dream. Not only will I have a chance to =
work on=20
  some quality instruments, but I'll have a steady paycheck, and health=20
  benefits paid for. I will also have a chance to teach some classes.=20

  Besides the steady paycheck, this will also allow me to sell my =
business,=20
  which will allow me to get out from under a huge debt from when I had =
a=20
  store. So all in all, it is a terrific deal for me.=20

  Speaking of selling my business, if any of you are interested, I am =
looking=20
  for someone to buy my tuning business. I have over 3300 names in my =
computer,=20
  with a steady clientele of over 1000 customers, including lots of =
churches=20
  and school. I have been told I am a very respected tuner who gets lots =
of=20
  referrals. I am also one of the more respected rebuilders in town. =
Although=20
  the summer is a little slower than usual, come August there should be =
no=20
  reason not to be able to tune 20 - 30 pianos a week, plus do repairs.=20

  If anyone ins interested, please call or e-mail me.=20

  My wife and I planning on moving in August, so time is of the essence. =

  Thanks=20

  Willem Blees RPT=20
  St. Louis=20