Hammers Clacking!

Graeme Harvey gharvey@netsource.co.nz
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 20:38:10 -0000

Hi Warren,

Check for loose setoff rail. Also check catcher shanks but I think =
unlikely.
Watch for the damper stop rail position, and check the rail screws are =
tight.
Pretty unlikely but possible, keys bottoming out on to the top of front =
keypins in mortice.
To me the uniformity suggests a rail loose.

Regards
Graeme Harvey
New Plymouth
New Zealand