New kid on the block

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 03 Jul 2001 14:18:41 -0500

At 06:45 PM 7/3/01 +1000, you wrote:
>To Douglas Vitreous and other list-ofiles,
>
>Let's hope that your sense of humor stays intact, 'cause your
>Vitreous humor will get cloudier by the year - if you 'see' what I
>mean.
>
>Ron O

Now Ron, keep a sense of humor.  We should strike a special committee to
investigate this new wonder method.  It would be ideal if the writer could
produce a CD  of this revolutionary approach.  We could all then produce
Franz Mohr type tunings.  Just think every piano sounding like Rubinstein's
 Steinway D
And only two days for a pitch raise and fine tuning.  <G>
See ya next week.
Roger