pianotech-digest V2001 #833

Jon R Anast anast@afnetinc.com
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 00:24:10 -0600

I'm in too!
Jon Anast
Price, Utah

----- Original Message -----
From: <philromano@attglobal.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: pianotech-digest V2001 #833

I'm in!

Phil Romano
Myrtle Beach, SC

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Newell" <gnewell@ameritech.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 7:35 PM

Now THAT would be cool!!!!! What say you all?

Greg

Mark Wisner wrote:

> "From: Brian Trout <grandrestorations@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: getting serious about collecting
>
> Thanks to all of you who did respond.  I don't know
> that this person might not respond to being "asked
> nicely", he may well indeed.  Time will tell.  But
> thanks for the thoughts each of you has taken the time
> to send my way.  I appreciate it very much.:"
>
> I've got an idea.  If Brian's customer doesn't pay up soon, why don't we
ALL send his customer a letter encouraging them to pay up?  Imagine the
impact of getting 1,000 letters from all the geographic nooks and crannies
represented by this list hitting Brian's customers mail box at the same
time!!   It's gotta have an impact.

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté