Hammers clacking!

Larry lbeach@sfu.ca
Mon, 02 Jul 2001 18:53:31 -0700

Warren,

I've used simple watered-down wood glue where I've had to do "inexpensive"
fixes, with some success.  So far, no return of clicking glue
joints.  Sometimes it helps to warm the joint up so the glue will absorb
more easily.

Larry Beach, RPT
Vancouver, Canada

(Happy Canada Day, Proudly Canadian Piano Techs!)