PVC-E

Ray T. Bentley Ray@Bentley.net
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 18:22:13 -0500

Dave,

I just did a job today with PVC-E that worked fabulously!  I had an =
almost new Weber grand whose music desk felt had disintegrated.  It had =
been glued on with a contact glue which I was able to remove easily and =
completely with "Goo Gone" which is a citrus solvent.  Then I used a =
glue brush to apply the new glue to the wood, and applied the new felt =
backed padding.

I have used PVC-E for several years to apply felt to wood.  I bought it =
at a national from Mrs. McCall. I recommend it highly for many uses =
including regluing loose keytops.

For what it's worth.

Ray

Ray T. Bentley, RPT
Alton, IL
Ray@Bentley.net
www.ray.bentley.net

The difficult I do right away; the impossible takes a little longer!