impact modifications

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 18:15:26 -0600

Hi Dave,
Are you going to Reno?
Ifn so drop by my booth.
My old model Grand T, for both grand and upright pianos can be seen on =
my web site below.
I hope to have the new one ready for Reno, along with a few other new =
items.
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Dave Bunch=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 5:38 PM
  Subject: impact modifications

  Someone posted about modifications that improved the Mehaffey impact =
lever. Apparantly Mitch Kiel did a class on this but I have not heard =
from him in response to an e-mail I sent him. I imagine he is off =
somewhere, indesposed.

  If anyone has info on this, I would like to hear about it.

  Thanks

  Dave Bunch