Hammers clacking!

Ralph & Frances Thorn pianoralph@sympatico.ca
Mon, 02 Jul 2001 18:26:03 -0400

Warren,

If this is a "plastic" action piano, suspect any joint between plastic
and wooden members.  I believe there are four instances of this.
Although rare so far, there may be some major re-gluing projects to
come, where the piano has been in a very dry ar changeable climate.
I've met two such pianos, both 42" uprights.

Does anyone have a sure-fire quick-fix that's permanent for this?
I've used "Chair-Doctor" glue (Lee Valley Tools, or Veritas) for some
similar applications.  Perhaps CA glue works here too.

Ralph Thorn
London, Ontario CA
where it is CANADA DAY!!