Toolcase

Michael Musial piano@villagehost.com
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 07:56:30 -0400

Hello

> I'm looking for a functional toolcase, so if anyone have suggestions for
> places to look, please reply!

I use a medical bag from steeles.com, a site someone suggested here
some time ago.

All the basic tools I need fit in this bag. It weighs 14 pounds
loaded. I would not want to carry a bag any heavier, so it is the
perfect size for me. My SAT III fits snugly at the bottom of the
bag. The leather version looks ~so~ cool.  :)

http://www.steeles.com/catalog/bags_leathersoftbag.html

I have the medium size bag L-85215.  There is a picture of the
Cordura version at the bottom of the page.

Michael Musial
Reedsville Pa