ETD Displays

Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:06:40 +0100

Well, now we all know we disagree, seemingly about the whole matter, who said what
and why. Like I said Ron. I am going to drop the subject matter.

For the record... I called nobody  "narrow minded dinasaurs" You read into others
words exactly what you wish to Ron.  Your words below however are a bit more direct
me thinks.

You wanna continue any of this do it off list.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.