free offer

Wallace Scherer p003520b@pb.seflin.org
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:11:23 -0500 (EST)

I was in a thrift store today looking at an old Lester spinet when a
clerk asked me if I wanted an old player, which I didn't. However I did
say I would mention it on this list in case there were any takers.

It is an Aeolian, five octave, spinet sized, pneumatic player with a lot of
piano rolls to go with it. It doesn't get enough vacuum to work right,
but seems like it runs otherwise. Tuning pins are a bit rusty.

It's located near West Palm Beach, Florida.  If interested call
(561) 737-2222 and ask for Glenn.

Send e-mail (TEXT ONLY!) to: <WallyTS@iname.com>
My personal web page: <http://www.geocities.com/vienna/2411>
My business web page: <http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/afinetune>