lousy customers

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 10:49:02 -0500

> Tom Driscoll wrote:
>
> Years ago , A tech told me " If the last tuner was a bum , you're
> gonna be the next. "  I think it was the late Aubrey Willis but I 'm
> not positive. Tom Driscoll

But you can also be the hero (ine), I have experienced that quite
often.  Makes me feel good and the customer is happy.

There are those that will not be happy with anyone, not matter what
you do.  In those cases it is not the piano and it is not you, it is
them and not matter who you do or how well you do it they will not be
happy.  Next time they call tell them, "I think you  should find
another tuner."

They are a nastiness, a smear on the road of life which you will have
o your shoe for a mile or so, just let it wear off a watch your step
the next time you walk along that road.  Ignore it, it will go away.

Have a nice week all.

		Newton