Verituner Update

Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:16:06 +0100

Don wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> Not "free". Shareware is supposed to be paid for. And Mr. Scott deserves
> *every penny*.

OK OK.... jimmenieess guys...talk about missing the point.... FOR THE RECORD...
I am a REGISTERED tunelab user. I do not encourage anyone to simply use Roberts
program and not pay for it. I did not call his program freewear, I used the
term shareware.  I assume we are all aware of what the difference between the
two are.

MY POINT....grin... was that Roberts program is, for all practical purposes, on
a par with the alternatives available to us all. That is to say... that, not
withstanding the lack of  any relevant and conclusive material scientific data
to back up my standpoint, it is my most humble opinion that it is, in most
cases, absurd to spend $1000 or more for some other device / solution, when
Tunelab is available for such a bargain.

I DO hope we understand each other now.... ROLF....

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.