PT100 charts for other ETD

D.Martens cybertuner@planet.nl
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:01:40 +0100

Hi List,
Just in case I didnot post earlier about this on this list,
 I have the PT100 charts in bmp format, and rctx format.
They can be copied by typing them into Tunelab's tuningfile.
For SAT users it should be possible to copy them using a link between a SAT
and RCT. (3.5 or higher).

If intrested, contact me at cybertuner@planet.nl and leave your
emailaddress. The filesize is about 130kB.

Despite it's generic nature, the PT100 has been proven a valuable tool for
tuning  Yamaha's. I'm sure a lot of fine technicians would agree with me
about that.

Duncan