chickering square

BUNKYPIANO@AOL.COM BUNKYPIANO@AOL.COM
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 06:24:48 EST

I might add that I know where a couple of square grands are as well,  FYI, I
also have a 1890 rosewood steinway, overstrung, 85 note, rebuilt and
refinished, plays great for 12k, also 8' yamaha 1921 SC 9500, 7' 1890 everett
oak grand refinished, new pin block, etc 15k, new kawai rx2, lists for 23k,
will sell for 14k, new ge1a kawai mahogony 5' 4" list 14000, sell 9500, 3 new
kawai studios, and some digitals, closing out kawai inventory........Oh and
still have the Steinway 1921 model O Welte-Mignon reproducer.........
<A HREF="http://mcnabbmusic.com">check out for directions</A>