Young's JASA article URL

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 02:00:48 -0600

Richard Brekne wrote......
>I was just wondering if you had some kinda hot line on these particular
>articles somewhere out there in cyberspace.

This is an indivudual's effort.  It looks like he TYPED in the WHOLE article.  I
forget where I got this URL, maybe it was from you.

http://www.afn.org/~afn49304/young.html

IMHO it is best to peruse the Univ stacks and xrox what you want.  that way you
don't have to dig to find out what "nu-sub-0"  means when you see it in a
fromula in cyber space, or what it will look like when you try to write out the
formula
on paper or for the spread sheet.

Also check out the PTG service for reprints.  For a nominal fee you can get
copies of past articles.