Verituner Update

Wed, 21 Feb 2001 00:00:56 +0100

Curious about something David. We discuss back and forth a bit about ETD's and
measurments. No one seems to feel that measurements are all that dependable
unless you take a few samples for each note and average them out.

Does the Verituner utilize some new and more dependable form for measuring
inharmonicities, or do you not consider this to be a problem ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.