Piano horse

Wilsons wilson53@marshall.edu
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 07:41:12 -0500

Here, here.  I attended Lowell's class at the nat'l in Providence.  A
couple months later, I was able to talk w Lowell & purchase plans.  It's
quite do-able.  Works like a charm with the symphony's piano when we go
a-touring.  Cost was minimal - maybe $150, probably less.  Not hard at all.
 Lowell was very helpful.

Wally Wilson, RPT
Ravenswood, WV
Columbus, OH Chapter