Disposal of lead/levers ?ooooooppppss

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:46:38 -0500

Beethoven I am not surprised about at all.

You have heard the express "blue Blood"?  This refers to the wealthy
using high lead content pewter for flatware and dishes.  The lead got
into their blood system and actually turned their teeth and gums blue,
a sure sign that the person was wealthy enough to afford such dinner
service.  No matter that they were insane and truly ill.  It is the
money that counts.

> Have you been feeling
> irritable lately Newton?

You better believe I am, but not from the lead, from not using my
pencil for four or five months.  Have you ever tried to chase women
while you are on crutches?  Doesn't work worth a darn I'll tell you.

I am feeling friskier lately.  I have been waking up with ambition but
usually it far exceeds my abilities.  But I am getting there.

Take care.

		Newton