Defective Yamaha/Soundboard/t's me again

Glenn Grafton glenn@graftonpiano.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 09:07:49 -0500

>Dale we get the Chinese product here in Canada.
>Roger
>

>At 09:25 PM 2/14/01 -0800, you wrote:
>>Hi Roger
>>
>>   So which is it , we get yam.s made in China or Don't we .  See YAMAHA REP.
>  >MARK WISNERS  post saying we don't get them here ther only sold in
>  >China!!!!!!!
>  >
>  > Dale Erwin
>  >

There are no Chinese made Yamaha labeled pianos marketed in the US.

There is one model, the ERC-10, which carries the "Eterna" logo that
US dealers carry. This piano is made in China and is in the same type
cabinet as a M1. It is made in the Pearl River factory. It differs
from the Pearl River pianos in that it:

Has a Yamaha action.
Has a Yamaha scale design.

They are actually pretty nice pianos and fill a niche in the lower price range.

--
Glenn Grafton
Grafton Piano & Organ Co.

The box said "Requires Windows 95, or better." So I bought a Macintosh.