Sorry for the last message

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 23:04:44 -0600

It does not have Erucic acid, C22H42O2. (fatty acid to the rest of you.)
like rape seed.
Minor correction. Not the development of the seed.  But development of
chromatographic analysis, for quantative and qualitive control.
No wonder I'm a little crazy, trying to count ions from burning that stuff.
Canola is definitely not the same as rape seed. The writer of the paper
seems hell bent on confusing the issue.
Hell that was almost 30yrs ago.
more than you wished to know.
Roger