re non visible jpeg.!!!!

Robin Stevens pianotun@pirie.gulf.net.au
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 08:48:34 +1030

HI List,

Just a little more on the non appearances of jpegs on the chat page.

My question is....does anyone receive Jpeg images as per Ron Overs Bedding
Jig on this chat page.

If so, what Email platform are you using.....or is it that.... no-one
receives images!!..unless you go to the links listed.

Also I am continuing to receive piles of computer garbage if some one uses
the "Rich Text HTML" format.

It would be nice to have this problem was sorted out......any ideas!

While I am having a grizzle... I must say that having to read through the
multiple repeats of the question posed by a contributor.....added at the end
or front...... of someone's answer is a pain in the butt!!!!....we who read
this page regularly only need a couple of words to bring the subject to
mind...or why not say "question posed by Jimmy Blogs yesterday V2001 #207"

I would say that 3/4 of the page is taken up with these endless repeats and
HTML formatted posts.!!!

Well that's that off my chest.....I feel better now!!!

Robin (Aussie)

PS. I am using Windows ME and Outlook express 5.5