Why not learn to tune like thy used to tune.

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:23:43 -0800

Dear Terry,

 I apoligize humbly to you for getting lost and off track on you =
original "WHACKING "POST.  I meant no offense to any whacker or former =
whacker or anyone considering whacking a piano as a legitimate =
proffesion and If you have now converted to being a medium key blow =
activator then, well, it's really none of my cotton pickin business and =
I will respect your space and right to whack, activate keys medium or =
other wise to your hearts content  and I will refrain from any further =
diatribe or judgement on you or anybody elses use of the W...word.  Does =
that about clear it up?=20

   WHACKED  OUT IN C.A.

   Dale