is a Bosy, or isn't it?

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:46:05 EST

In a message dated 2/11/01 10:09:09 PM Central Standard Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> Hi Willem. Did the piano in question have parallel beams and beams at right
> angles beneath (i.e. parallel to each other and the flat side of piano and
> parallel to long dimension of keybed)? I don't know how many pianos had
> this type of design. I know modern Bozies do and the 1840 one in KC. I
> think Broadwoods may also.
>
> Terry Farrell

It's funny you should ask about the beams. As I was leaving the customer's
apartment I was saying to myself, "I should look underneath the piano for
signs of who manufactured it. Alas, I did not do it, as the customer brought
up another topic of conversation, and I left without "getting down".

Willem