re 4 x what I wanted to say...Darn!!#$%^

Robin Stevens pianotun@pirie.gulf.net.au
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 18:45:47 +1030

John wrote:
Robin:  I really feel that getting this post onto the list in
quintuplicate is at least four times more than necessary.  That even
makes my fingers hurt. :-)
John R. Fortiner

John...List....I must apologise for the multiple posts of the same
content......I use two ISP servers... and my main server was on the blink...
unknown to me...the multiple posting was my attempt to get the main server
to wake up.....Oh the joys of modern technology!!!

Robin (Aussie)