Why not learn to tune like thy used to tune.

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 22:57:03 -0500

Geeeeeezzzzzzzzzz. I guess I should not have used the term Whakker in my =
original post. I thought it was a cute term. Just a thing to depress the =
keys with. Ok, I use a key medium-blow-activator. See, now no one is =
hitting keys hard. My arm is screwed up. It hurts. Maybe not even from =
piano tuning. But it hurts so I use a key medium-blow-activator. Maybe =
we can call it a key =
depressor-at-sufficient-rate-to-cause-sounding-of-strings.

This is like a rumor that starts out as one thing, but gets convoluted =
along the way being passed from person to person, until it turns into =
something totally different from what it started. I'm not a piano =
whakker, I am a piano technician that tunes pianos as part of his =
service.

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida