Re Key thumper problem

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:15:36 -0700

Robin:  I really feel that getting this post onto the list in
quintuplicate is at least four times more than necessary.  That even
makes my fingers hurt. :-)
John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.
On Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:37:24 +1030 "Robin Stevens" <pianotun@tell.net.au>
writes:
> List.......further to my post yesterday I wonder if the sore arm
> problem is
> only experienced by non playing tuners....that is, people who have
> done no
> formal learning in playing the piano.
>
> It would be interesting to get a idea whether this problem is only
> occurring
> to the non piano players.
>
> In my earlier days I spent many thousands of hours trying to be
> heard over a
> much to loud drummer in a small dance band I was in......In those
> days we
> would go from hall to hall playing all sorts of misfits of pianos.It
> was not
> uncommon for my finger tips to be that sore next day I could hardly
> touch
> anything.
>
> Maybe this is what is needed by the sore arm brigade.
>
> Robin (Aussie)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.