Re Key thumper problem

Robin Stevens pianotun@tell.net.au
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:35:43 +1030

List.......further to my post yesterday I wonder if the sore arm problem is
only experienced by non playing tuners....that is, people who have done no
formal learning in playing the piano.

It would be interesting to get a idea whether this problem is only occurring
to the non piano players.

In my earlier days I spent many thousands of hours trying to be heard over a
much to loud drummer in a small dance band I was in......In those days we
would go from hall to hall playing all sorts of misfits of pianos.It was not
uncommon for my finger tips to be that sore next day I could hardly touch
anything.

Maybe this is what is needed by the sore arm brigade.

Robin (Aussie)