Reply to "Anonymous"

Eugenia Carter ginacarter@carolina.rr.com
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 21:51:51 -0500

Funny how some can be so snide and so false when they hide anonymously....

I've had the privilege of being in Roger's store and playing his pianos. The
very best SD10 I've ever seen or heard, including recordings, was the one in
his store. I know for a fact how his store prepares the pianos they sell.
Roger's success as a dealer decries the lie of the anonymous poster. Would
that other dealers learn from his example.

Gina

----- Original Message -----
From: <JStan40@AOL.COM>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2001 12:22 PM
Subject: Reply to "Anonymous"

Dear List,

After replying a couple of days ago to a posting by Roger Jolly that I
thought was particularly praise-worthy, I received this response.  Here is
the entire posting, headers included:

Subj:   prep
Date:   2/9/01 5:00:36 PM Central Standard Time
From: anon@anon.com
Sender: nobody@ficus.frogspace.net (Nobody)
To: jstan40@aol.com

Hi Stan,

I think you might find some pianos at a certain store less than well
prepped.
*shhhhh* ok?
There is a lot of Lip servicing going on.