A Day at the University

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Fri, 09 Feb 2001 15:17:54 +0000

Brian Trout wrote:

> Are you going to put some little 'helper legs' on the bench too, just so
> he'll be sitting tilted too??  :-)

Good idea, I'll just pull off a couple of those "bench glides".

Diane Hofstetter wrote

>   I think the flask is already empty!  After all, Mike DID say:
>
> >I can't detect any change in tone or touch.
> > > -Mike Jorgensen

You're right, totally empty,
Well, I was thinking about sideways gravitational pull affecting hammer
travel.

> Conrad Hoffsommer wrote:n
>

>> That's one reason why I supervise every grand move on campus.  ...but,
>> the
>> treble is higher in pitch, why shouldn't it be in altitude?  ;-}

Yeah, I know, as always, It's all my fault.

>> Joe & Penny Goss wrote:
>>
>> > The unacorda will return slightly faster than when level <G>

Great Answer, I'll use it if there are any complaints.

> Ricahrd wrote,
>
> Ahhh... just cut off the left legs on the piano bench a bit and wedge the
>
> trapwork to match... he'll be fine..

I'll Bring my Chainsaw tonight.

Thanks,  i'll sleep well tonight.,
-Mike