Grey Market

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 13:05:25 -0600

>...At present I am in the middle of Australia, 1,500 K's from home, been
>travelling over dirt roads that have been washed out and ran into a giant
>lizard that smashed my spotlights.

Hey Tony,

Sounds like the outback where you're at is loads of fun  :-)   Guess you
know of the Survivor program that is currently being televised.  Took place
in your spot of land, so to speak.  Fun program!

>Keith, this thingo about Grey Market pianos has been on the list so much and
>so often and the questions and answers have been so confusing that I guess I
>jumped too much and too hard...
>Tony Caught...

I appreciate your very thoughtful reply, Tony.  Taking the time as you have
done to explain your viewpoint has been well received.

Cheers mate,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731