S&S "L" Damper felt

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 10:16:26 -0600

Hi Ron.
           I use mainly Yamaha felt, and use Spulocks felt cutting Jig,
with a good sharp utility knife.
If you use the knife in a drawing motion, and not like a guillotine, the
face of the cut does not bunch up and become uneven.  There are enough
angles on the block to accomodate almost all dampers.
Good investment at about $30 US.
i get my damper felt flush and square with the blocks, every time with no
hassle.
Roger.