Grey Market

Wed, 07 Feb 2001 23:17:44 +0100

kam544@flash.net wrote:

> >3. Why is it that all the other piano manufacturers don't make pianos for
> >different climates.
>
> I really don't know that some of them don't.  Are you privy to such
> information otherwise?

This is a good question actually... Isnt that some of the reasoning behind the
maintaining of the two different Steinway houses ? I wonder just how many other
manufacturers do anything like this. I would think Samick would probably have
to... at least to some degree. Anyone know ?

> ..... based on Yamaha's past record and their continued
> demonstration in the piano industry.  For me they are a class act, and
> there is no getting around it.

We agree one hundred percent on this point (whadya know.... grin)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.