Key Whakker

Mark Story mark.story@mail.ewu.edu
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 10:24:11 -0800

Yes, it seems that the hammer felt absorbs left-over finger oil and grime.
After a while the tip of my device leaves little fly specs of grime on the
keys. Then I file the felt a little. Needless to say, my hammer gets quite
flat after a while. I wish I could find something that wouldn't get grimy
yet was soft enough to protect the keytops.

BTW, I have added a momentary switch to my device to switch notes on my SAT.
Works great - no kicking a footswitch around or reaching for a tuning lever
switch.

Mark Story. RPT
Eastern Washington University
Cheney, Washington