Grey Market etc.

Wed, 07 Feb 2001 18:21:36 +0100

Well... gotta admit I was being a bit er... provocative... my
point is really that  too many folks dont know enough about how
to take care of instruments to begin with... and that includes
people selling them, working on them and owning them. Each and
every grey market piano sold probably would be quite allright
indeed if treated appropriately.

Conversely even a brand new Steinway super duper will fall apart
in a week or so if you treat it bad enough...

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.