Sostenuto regulation

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 22:12:01 -0500

Keith,
    I too am no super tech but if I may I'd like to chime in with my two
cents. If the blade were only slightly engaging the damper levers in the
first place I can understand how the lever being propelled too high could
come down just as hard and make it's way past the sos. blade. Am I making
sense here?

Greg

--
Greg Newell