Another piano sticker

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 21:08:16 EST

Dear Friends and Collegues,

Today I serviced a Schiller Upright made in Oregon, Illinois. My client grew
up not far from there and this particular piano was purchased new by his
grandparents.

Inside I found a unique sticker. It was shaped like an upright piano, and
said "L.M. Larson, piano tuner, autophone 7859, 1623 West 18th St., Sioux
City, IA.  On the side of the piano image, it said "All Work Guaranteed."

My client does not know how the sticker got in there. He told me the piano
has never been anywhere near Sioux City, IA.

Has anyone heard of this fellow? Chances are he has passed on long before
most of us were born. Are stickers like these very unique and are they still
available?

This curious mind would like to know.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter